Wednesday 9 July 2008

P Diddy hails Sinatra as idol

FIRST SNOOP DOGG unveiled his unlikely love for JOHNNY CASH - and now P DIDDY
has hailed FRANK SINATRA as his style icon.

The name-changing star, born Sean Combs, admits he models his wardrobe on the
late singer.

He said: "I strive to resemble Frank Sinatra. He was effortlessly cool, always
looking refined and maintaining complete class.

"He knew how to make a statement without being loud."
Not that silver suits, mountains of bling and diamond-encrusted iPods
aren't 'loud'.
What next? JAY-Z taking inspiration from JEFF BUCKLEY?

And he confessed to taking longer than most women while getting ready for a
night on the tiles, adding: "It takes me two hours to get ready.

"Worse than any woman I've ever been with. I take a long bath and then
moisturise with oils when I'm still wet so that it all seeps into my pores."